Cannon Digi-Troll 10 Electric Downrigger Cannon
The Digi-Troll 10 features a full backlit keypad with an an integrated backlit LCD screen which gives you full control of your downrigger. Raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the amount of line you're using for better line counter accuracy. Cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. Store up to five different preset depths for easy reference. Fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) and a Short-Stop feature that protects the boat from swinging weight. Includes mounting base, low-profile swivel base, and a telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53". Digi-Troll is built tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. Cannon Edge Design features fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs and mounting nuts.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- Intergraded Control Screen provides illuminated keypad controls with large backlit LCD screen. Also can display IntelliTroll speed and temp ratings, and lets you raise and lower the weight, adjust Positive Ion Control, or program the line amounts
- Revolutionary Control Features allow you to cycle the weight up and down at preset intervals and depths, or use Bottom Track to automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom. You can even store up to five different preset depths for easy refernce
- Short-Stop - at the push of button, Short Stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- WaterLine Zero lets you keep your weight at a set depthe below the surface
- Adjustable Positive Ion Control (PIC) allows adjustment of the amount of voltage emitted. PIC emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Digital depth counter
- Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Easy spool access
- Includes mounting base and low-profile swivel base
- Includes 2 line releases and 400' of 150lb test stainless steel cable
- IP68 waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Boom Length (Inches): 24'-53'
- Cable Length (Feet): 400'
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Stainless Steel
- Swivel Base Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 15"W x 24"L WT: 28.9 lbs