Cruise 2.0R Electric Outboard, Short Shaft, Remote SteeringTorqeedo
The lightest, most powerful and most efficient electric outboards available, the Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 is the leading electric solution for pontoon boats, sailboats, small boats, commercial operations and users on lakes that limit the use of combustion motors.
Due to the use of a highly efficient rare earth magnet torque motor, electronics and gear package, Torqeedo Cruise models deliver up to twice the range from the same battery supply compared to other popular electric motors with high-tech features such as GPS-based range calculation, up-to-the-minute accurate battery status and speed calculations and its ability to work with cool accessories like Torqeedo’s smartphone app, TorqTrac.
Solid aluminum lower unit provides improved protection from impact damage, corrosion, fishing lines and debris. The Cruise 2.0 delivers the propulsive power of a 5hp and the thrust of a 6hp combustion outboard. Remote steering - short shaft.
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- 2,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 5-hp gas outboard
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- 25 mm (2) cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- Fuse and main switch
Cruise 2.0R Electric Outboard, Short Shaft, Remote Steering
Name : Value
Battery Life : 2 Hours Full-Throttle
10 Hours Slow Speed
Best Use : Cruise
Comparable Horsepower : 5 Horsepower
Input Power : 2000 Watts
Output Power : 1120 Watts
Type : Cruise Outboards
Voltage : 24 Volts DC
Warranty Details : Two Years
Weight : 33.7 Pounds