Faria Chesapeake SS Black 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer Faria Beede Instruments
Chesapeake SS Black 2" Depth Sounder with Transom Mount Transducer
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (61m) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exist. A programmable keel offset lets you adjust the offset from the keel at the display.
Features & Benefits:
- Depth Range: 1- 61 meters (3 -199 feet)
- Deep and Shallow water alarms
- Programmable Keel off-set
- Automatic Gain control
- Back lighting for maximum night vision;
- Metric or US standard units
- Easy to install
Dual Temp Depth Sounder displays Outside Air temperatures and Water temperatures from 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 200°F).
- Depth - Max (Feet): 199
- Shape: Round
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 759266137509