Analytic Systems Non Iso DC/DC Converter 22A, 24V Out, 11-15V In [VTC605-12-24]Analytic Systems
Non Iso DC/DC Converter 22A, 24V Out, 11-15V In
Step up a 12 VDC battery to between 13.5 and 17.0 or 24.0 and 27.5 DC in 0.5 VDC increments (via 3 position DIP switch), or stabilize a 12 or 24 VDC power system.
Safety features include reverse input protection, low input voltage alarm, low output voltage alarm, over temperature shutdown and alarm, a dry contact alarm relay output and output overvoltage crowbar. If the input voltage exceeds the regulated output voltage,
the unit simply passes the voltage through with full LC filtering and a single schottky diode drop (0.5 VDC or less). Optional features include remote panel monitoring with On/Off control.
Applications include temporarily brightening 12 volt headlights or work lights, increasing voltage into an automotive or marine ignition system for hotter spark and/or prevention of failures due to voltage drop during engine start, stabilizing 12V and 24 VDC power systems in marine, automotive or aeronautical environments and more.
- Ultra-quiet power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Simple operation
- Paralleling Diodes
- European ROHS Compliant (Lead Free Manufactured)
- Electric Fork Lift (Filtering and Surge Suppression)
- Open Frame (No chassis just heat sink bars)
- Safety Special Inspection (CSA/UL)
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Custom input/output available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
- Charger Input - Voltage: 11-15 VDC
- Charger Output - Amps: 22 Amp
- Charger Output Voltage: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 11"W x 12"L WT: 6.65 lbs