Simrad IS42J Instrument Links J1939 Diesel Engines to NMEA 2000 Network [000-14479-001]Simrad
IS42J Instrument Links J1939 Diesel Engines to NMEA 2000® Network
More than a standalone gauge, the IS42J links J1939 diesel engines to the boater’s NMEA 2000® network. This allows boaters to view engine data on a wide range of other Simrad gauges and multifunction displays, vessel-wide, without the need for a separate J1939 gateway or converter.
The IS42J is simple to install, with only one cable required for each J1939 engine and a single connection to the boat’s DC power supply. With a dual-engine J1939 gateway built in, there are no separate black-box components to install, and plug-and-play adapter cables are available to suit a wide range of J1939 diesel engines. Sharing engine data with other Simrad gauges or displays is also simple via NMEA 2000® connectivity.
- Bright, optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Monitor up to two J1939 connected engines
- Built-in J1939-to-NMEA 2000® gateway
- Intuitive operation with waterproof silicon keys
- Easy to install and configure
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Displays and converts many J1939 SPN’s
- Configurable data types for digital values and sidebars
- Fuel usage and fuel economy monitoring