Raymarine Axiom 12 RV Combo Boat in a Box w/1 - 9" Axiom Display, 1 - 12" Axiom Display, RV-100 Transducer, LNC2 Charts, Ray53, Switch Cables [T70476]Raymarine
Save $250 or More w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2019 VIEW
Axiom™ 12 RV Combo Boat in a Box with 1 - 9" Axiom™ Display, 1 - 12" Axiom™ Display, RV-100 Transducer, LNC2 Charts, Ray53, Switch & Cables
Axiom™ 12 RV - 12" Chartplotter Combo - No Transducer (9" Features same as 12")
The Axiom™ is a powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. The Axiom 12 RV features a 12-inch rugged all-glass touchscreen display and is powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and a supercharged quad-core processor. Axiom 12 RV has built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar. Add the RealVision 3D transducer of your choice to make a complete system.
Axiom 12 RV is expandable so its capabilities can grow as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
The Axiom 12 RV and 9 RV includes surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, power/data cable, and installation instructions.
- Rugged All-Glass touch screen display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optically bonded for brighter colors, sharper contrast, and sunlight visibility
- LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating
- RealVision 3D™ Sonar Built-In - Go fishing like never before with life-like 3D imagery of structures and fish - an unprecedented view of the underwater world
- Powerful 4 Channel Sonar supports RealVision 3D, CHIRP DownVision, SideVision, High Frequency CHIRP, and 600 Watt (50/200 kHz) sonar
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most life-like sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position and heading updates and smooth on screen tracking
- Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more
- Navigate Safely at Night with the optional FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras
- Quantum CHIRP Radar Ready - Superior solid state CHIRP radar delivers no compromise performance on long and extremely short range
- Marine Audio Control - Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom's waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile app
RV-100 RealVision 3D™ All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer
Raymarine’s RV-100 All-In-One Transom Mount Transducer lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D sonar. The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The transducer has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion. You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells and while maneuvering. The RV-100 also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motor boats. It features a rugged, marine-grade stainless steel mounting bracket with integrated kick-up to prevent damage in the event of a strike with floating debris, rocks, or stumps.
The RV-100 can also be removed from the transom bracket and attached to the stainless Jack-Plate mounting bracket (sold separately) which is ideal for bass boats, flats boats and skiffs. The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step-mounting bracket (sold separately).
Ray53 Compact VHF Radio with GPS
Raymarine’s Ray53 radio is small in size but big on features and performance. Ray53 is a full-function VHF marine radio with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and a built-in GPS receiver. Simply program your boat’s MMSI number into the Ray53 and immediately benefit from the enhanced calling and safety features of DSC. The Ray53 supports both NMEA2000 and legacy NMEA0183 networking which enables it to connect with other onboard electronics. Ray53 also supports the connection of an optional remote speaker (A80542) to provide audio at a second location.
Ray53 was designed to comply with the latest international regulations and includes a connection point for an optional GPS/GNSS antenna. The optional antenna improves the GPS reception when the radio is mounted below deck, in an enclosed pilothouse, or inside a metal enclosure.
Ray53 features an attractive industrial design that complements Raymarine’s Axiom family multifunction displays. The radio includes both a standard trunnion mounting kit as well as surface mounting hardware.
- Compact marine VHF with Digital Selective Calling
- Built-in GPS/GNSS receiver with the optionalexternal antenna connection
- Surface and trunnion mount kits included
- Compliments the style and design of Axiom multifunction displays
Boat in a Box Includes:
- (1) E70367 - Axiom 9 RV
- (1) E70369 - Axiom 12 RV
- (1) A80464 - RV-100 Transducer
- (1) R70740 - LNC2 Chart
- (1) E70524 - Ray53 VHF Radio
- (1) T70134 - SeaTalkng Starter Kit
- (1) A06064 - 5-Way Connector
- (2) A06031 - Backbone Terminator
- (1) A06040 - 3M Spur Cable
- (1) A06049 - SeaTalkng Power Cable
- (1) A80007 - HS5 Network Switch
- (2) A62361 - RayNet to RayNet 2M Cable
- (2) A06045 - DeviceNet Female Adapter Cable
- (1) A06064 - 5-Way Connector
- (1) A06034 - 1M Backbone Cable
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/CMOR
- Included Transducer: A80464
- Screen Size: 9' & 12'
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 14"H x 18"W x 24"L WT: 37.8 lbs
- UPC: 723193834923