Navico StructureScan 3D Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair [000-13560-001]Navico
StructureScan 3D® Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
The Dual thru-hull StuctureScan 3D® Stainless Steel transducer for the StructureScan 3D® Sonar Imaging product line, providing more range and greater resolution.
- These transducers are designed for boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, for seamless display of SideScan and DownScan and 3D Imaging.
- As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducer, the Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300'(92M) and a wider range of 600'(183M) Left & Right of coverage.
- These Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers from Airmar® are available only from Navico exclusively for StructureScan 3D® systems. These sturdy, Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used.
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan, DownScan Imaging™ and 3D Imaging technology; an optional high-performance fairing is avaliable (000-13581-001) give you greater StructureScan performance at speed; and feature a 30'(9M) transducer cable.
**Note if you require a longer cable you will need 2 each 000-12752-001 transducer extension cable**
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 16"L WT: 15.5 lbs
- UPC: 9420024157718